The Importance of Being Earnest
To view The Importance of Being Earnest slideshow,
Click Here: the_importance_of_being_earnest.pdf
Ten-Minute Play Contest and Festival
- Organizer, Supervisor, Producer
- Nationwide participation with over 80 submissions
- The Theater Department of Lafayette College presented the world premiers of the five winning entries in the Studio Theater on May 4 and 5, 2018
- For more on the first ever Ten-Minute Play Festival at Lafayette College, click here:
Lost Again: A Novel in Stories
- Set between post-Woodstock 1969 and the eve of the American Bicentennial in December 1975, Lost Again is coming-of-age fiction about the interconnected lives of fervent college kids whose idealism splinters into confusion and disillusionment when they encounter the revolutionary promise of the 1960s in its quick decline.
- Coming soon in eBook and POD formats on Amazon.com
- For a preview, historical timeline, and playlist of Lost Again, click on LOST AGAIN in the main menu.
Stages of Irish Identity
consideration of productions, playwrights, and performers
that have provided templates for American, Irish, and British
society to (mis)understand Irish ethnicity.
Have A Seat
- Founder, Supervisor, Principal Contact
- This campaign offers donors the opportunity to name a seat in the new Weiss Theater, which is the Theater Department’s principal performance space.
- Any funds raised through this endeavor will create and sustain an endowment fund for the Weiss Theater that will be managed solely by Lafayette’s Theater Department.
- To read more about the Have-A-Seat initiative and how you can contribute, visit Lafayette Theater Department’s website: theater.lafayette.edu/have-a-seat/
A Tree for Easton
- Research underway to develop a play centered on the
to be the site of the first Christmas tree in America.
- World premier production scheduled for November 2019 in Easton, PA
An All Green Theater
- Explorer and Researcher
- After being involved in the planning and building of Buck Hall and the Weiss Theater at Lafayette College, I continue to investigate funding sources that will support an initiative to make the theater facilities and theater production adhere to sustainability and environmentally sound practices.
- The goal is also a challenge: Create the very first all-green theater facility and operation on the planet.